We strive to provide the best instructors and a supportive, fun atmosphere. We encourage our students to go out into the world – to nightclubs and other venues – to use and enjoy their dance skills. We treat every student as a "dancer in the making!"
Although we are active competitors, our true love is social dancing, and all our teachers bring this focus to their classes. Emphasis is on proper lead and follow technique which allows our students to dance successfully with a wide variety of partners.
Ballroom dancing is all the rage! Whether you're looking for salsa lessons or hoop dance, you'll find group and private dance lessons, and periodic special dances and workshops.
Dance classes are offered in Salsa, West Coast Swing, East Coast Swing, Country, Night Club Two Step, Foxtrot, Cumbia, Bachata, Cha-Cha, Hoop Dance, Zumba, Waltz, Hustle, Argentine Tango, Wedding preparation, Youth camps and classes, Balboa, Lindy Hop, Rumba.
Teens are welcome in any of our adult classes, but we suggest an adult accompany their minor children.
5 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Classes.
- Get started and show up! It’s been said that the best time to plant an oak tree is twenty years ago, and the second best time is today. You know you want to dance, or you wouldn’t be reading this! The sooner you get started, the sooner you will learn, and the more years you will have to enjoy your dance skills.
- Learn by the numbers! Listen carefully to your teacher’s instructions.
- Wear Appropriate Shoes and Clothes. Your wouldn’t wear an evening gown to water-ski, or a bathing suit to play ice hockey! When you dance, you’ll be able to dance your best if you wear appropriate clothing.
- Take a three-pronged approach to learning. There are three main ways you can learn to dance. If you take advantage of all three, you will learn faster and be a better dancer.
- Don’t Worry, Be Happy! It’s not unusual for new dancers to be nervous about their first dance class. After all, it entails learning something new while in close contact with the opposite sex. You can alleviate this in several ways.
Our D.J., Mr. Woody Bretz, will keep your guests entertained with the best in music. We play your favorites and special requests. We will insure you an event to remember. Musical entertainment for dances, wedding receptions, company and private parties.
We hope you'll call soon and start connecting to your dancing soul today!